Friday, November 23, 2007

Back to Kara

I know I know....I haven't been updating this thing worth a damn...its cause I'm lazy....and the wife wants more while in school. It will get better....I hope....anyways....

We hit Kara on Tuesday and hate the most wonderful time. Personally, I kinda snapped about a few things when I went in there. I got tired of taking so freaking long to do the basic things we have done a thousand times before. Fortunately, Dezzi was the raid leader and thus I got raid assist. It tooks us 3o minutes to down Attumen and ready to kill Moroes. Mark em up and put em out. Our priests were on the ball with shackles and the communication was awesome. The only reason it took us so damn long on Moroes is because we had a DC and had to fill the spot. I think I am going to ask to be raid assist on raid assist. Lite (our GM) even said I kicked butt on the pulls and the speed. I am working on memorizing the boss fights so I can lead the raid entirely. I don't want any of the admin responsibilities, but I want to be consistantly downing beyond Moroes. If I could get to Prince every Tuesday it would be time well spent. Heck, once everyone knows the fights we can do some options bosses while we are at it! It may seem far fetched, but it seems our guild has become seasoned enough to get to Prince and beyond.

We took down everyone until Prince.....I freaking hate Prince. Our OT disconnected and I suddenly became the new OT while our GM came in with his warrior and thus he was the new MT. As a result you had a prot warrior trying to do DPS. It did not end well. We got Prince down to 1%! One freaking percent!!! Grr! After four wipes we called it. Nonetheless, we got to Prince in one night and almost downed em. Not bad considering.

Attumen dropped a nice little bow for our OT Lozt since he is Arms right now.
Moroes was kind enough to drop our belt...Thank you Moroes.
Romeo and Juliet dropped the Poison Vial and pally book.
Aran dropped some clothy gear.
Chess dropped more crappy gear not including my King's Defender! I wantz it!
and that was it.

I only need about 8 more honor badges until I can get my shield. I have a nice one now, but an upgrade is definitely in order. Once that nice little piece is ascertained I reckon the Mask of Determination will be next....we shall see though

No comments: