Thursday, October 18, 2007

Effing Kara

I wanted to kill someone during our Kara run on Tuesday. The run itself wasn't half bad at all. Heck, I saw Curator, Chess, and Aran for the first time! Our leader made a mistake with Opera, but nothing special though very time consuming.

BTW- Since we are on this topix- DO NOT bypass Moroes to go straight to Opera....it won't end well.

It was the effing warlock that pissed me off! I login and jump on vent and hit Kara BARELY in time to start the raid....well when it was scheduled anyways. We ended up downing things about 8:30 (half hour after we are scheduled to start). Anyways- Some guy is being obnoxious on vent- Not rude, just obnoxious. I talk about summoning people so we can get the show on the road. He immediately asks who it is and I let em know I am the MT. He asks my RL name....why I do not know. Not that's uber private info, but I don't really give out my RL name. I told him it was none of his damned business.....and from here it all goes downhill.

We finally start pulling....the warlock starts pulling rather. I didn't realize who was pulling just that it wasn't me. So Lleu sends me a tell letting me know who it is. I state rather calmly to stop pulling. Well, I thought I was rather calm, but I was mad which pretty much screws up the idea that I was nice. Either way I made it clear that he needs to stop pulling mobs. He doesn't listen to me for whatever reason. I ask again....I think I have reached ass mode at this point. He CONTINUES to pull! I have had enough at this point- I can't tank the mobs if they a running rampant because no one is talking and I am not pulling. So I decide to take a simple stand- Either he can stop pulling or he can find himself another MT. I want Kara, but I am not about to deal with some jackoff and have a bad night.

Whatever happened after that worked out well. He quit pulling and we started tearing through Karazhan! I got absolutely nothing, but greatly enjoyed the content and play of it all. I reckon this Tuesday we should be able to do a full clear...Wish us luck

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.