Sunday, October 14, 2007

Heroic Mech...actually profitable

I am going to spare you the gory details of the worst rogue EVER name LanPartyCo. I am not going to tell you about how he could barely get above our Shadow Priest on threat even though he was pretty much EPICED OUT!!! No....I do not want to relive that horror.

Instead I will mention the good news! And that is DeathByOrc got some gear! Woot! I didn't get the Sun Eater like I wanted, but that's OK. I got a nice little tanking gem though!


Just after I got the Iron Gauntlets of the Maiden too! It worked out pretty darn well for me! I am not sure what I am going to put in the remaing yellow slot. I was actually thinking of popping in a +8 to hit rating gem in the slot. I know it sounds odd, but the higher my hit rating the more I hit, the more I hit the more rage I get, the more rage I have the more I can spam aggro building abilities! I have already topped my Defense rating to be uncritable, but I know it also counts for block, dodge, and parry.....We shall see...

The great news is that I got Vanguishers Legplate...not sure I entered the right name....the epic plate legs that drop from Calculator in Heroic Mech...

This is yet ANOTHER piece of my DPS gear! I am slowly building a nice little set for when I change to fury...and I heart fury!

No comments: